Report of the Superintendent of the Crater Lake National Park, 1910
There are two camp hotels in the park, one at Camp Arant, near the superintendent’s headquarters, and one at Camp Crater, 5 miles distant, at the rim of the crater. The camp at Camp Crater was first opened on July 20, 1909. During the season of 1909 there were 419 persons accommodated at Camp Arant and 125 persons at Camp Crater. During the season now ending 716 guests. were accommodated at these camps up to October 1, 1910.