- 1 Crater Lake’s Best Trails
- 2 Quick Start Trails Guide
- 3 Best Trails at Crater Lake
- 4 Complete Trails List
- 5 Overnight parking on the Rim is here.
- 6 Overnight parking at Munson Vallery is here.
- 7 Rules and Regulations for Hiking
- 8 Pacific Crest Trail
- 9 Leave No Trace Ethic
- 10 Hiking Trails within Crater Lake National Park
Crater Lake’s Best Trails
Crater Lake National Park contains more than 100 miles of hiking trails. Note that the steep terrain around Crater Lake means that the time, length, and difficulty of our trails are not directly related. Times given are estimates of how long it will take to complete the trail and return to the trailhead.
Please note there are several other trails and many variations of trails. Some trails, such as the Pacific Crest Trail section, would be difficult to complete in one day. Have fun and explore. Complete descriptions of all trails are here.
Hiking Trails within Crater Lake National Park
Zoom in or out of the map below with your mouse.
View Hiking Trails of Crater Lake National Park in a larger map