- 1 See the five webcams provided by Crater Lake Lodges
- 2 See the three webcams provided by Crater Lake National Park
- 3 See the current conditions provided by Crater Lake National Park
- 4 See the current and past data from the floating weather station on the surface of Crater Lake.
- 5 Weather station located on the rim of Crater Lake. This is a real-time weather broadcast.
- 6 Rim Village This is a real-time weather broadcast.
Crater Lake National Park has four weather stations. One station, located near the Steel Visitors Center is operated by park rangers and reports daily data to the National Weather Service. Three other stations, operated by park biologists for research purposes, reports hourly data to a publicly available website operated by the University of Utah – Department of Atmospheric Sciences.
Click to go to the weather data collected from the weather station floating in the lake. This information is updated by 15 minutes past every hour. These three stations are provided by University of Utah MesoWest.
Weather buoy floating on Crater Lake.
Click on the link to go to the weather data collected from the weather station near employee housing and the park headquarters area. This information is updated by 15 minutes past every hour.