Hydrologic Benchmark Network Stations in the Western U.S. 1963-95 (USGS Circular 1173-D)
Appendix A. List of Map References
a. U.S. Geological Survey Topographic Maps:
- Crater Lake East, Oregon (1:24,000), 1985, HBN gaging station on this quadrangle
- Crater Lake West, Oregon (1:24,000), 1985
- Crater Lake National Park and vicinity (1:62,500), 1988
b. Geologic Maps:
- Diller, J.S., 1902, The geology and petrography of Crater Lake National Park:U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 3, 167 p.
- Bacon, C.R., and Lanphere, M.A., 1990, The geologic setting of Crater Lake, Oregon, in Drake, E.T., Larson, G.L., Dymond, Jack, and Collier Robert, eds., Crater Lake-An ecosystem study: San Francisco, American Association for the Advancement of Science, p. 19-27.
c. Soil surveys: No soil surveys available.
d. Miscellaneous Maps:
- U.S. Department of the Interior, 1982, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon: Washington, D.C., U.S. Department of the Interior National Park Service, scale 1:85,000.
<< previous —