Charles Frederick Yocom
Charles Yocom (1914-1985) was a seasonal naturalist at Crater Lake National Park in 1951 and 1952. He later became a wildlife biologist with interests in wildlife conservation, ornithology, mammology, aquatic biology, and scientific illustration. He was an emeritus professor at Humboldt State University.
- Unusual Bird Records – Vol. 17, 1951, Nature Notes From Crater Lake
- Muskrat Record – Vol. 17, 1951, Nature Notes From Crater Lake
- American Pintail On Crater Lake – Vol. 18, 1952, Nature Notes From Crater Lake
- Three Similar Shrubs In Crater Lake National Park – Vol. 19, 1953, Nature Notes From Crater Lake
- Yocom, Charles F. and Donald S. Farner, Two Interesting Ornithological Observations – Vol. 18, 1952, Nature Notes From Crater Lake
- Yocom, Charles F., American Pintail (Anas acuta tzitzihoa) on Crater Lake, The Murrelet, Vol. 35, No. 1 (Jan. – Apr., 1954), p. 9
- Yocom, Charles F., Recent Wolverine Records in Washington and Oregon, The Murrelet, Vol. 55, No. 2 (May – Aug., 1974), pp. 15-18
- Yocom, C. F. 1968. Birds of Haleakala National Park, Maui,. Hawaii. Pacific Science 22(2): 281-284. Yoshida, Ja 1973.
- Yocom, Charles F., Ecology of Feral Goats in Haleakala National Park, Maui, Hawaii, American Midland Naturalist, Vol. 77, No. 2 (Apr., 1967), pp. 418-451
- Stanley W. Harris, Charles Frederick Yocom, 1914-1985, Wildlife Society Bulletin, Vol. 14, No. 2 (Summer, 1986), pp. 198-199
- Charles F. Yocom, The Sage Hen in Washington State, The Auk, Vol. 73, No. 4 (Oct., 1956), pp. 540-550
- Yocom, C.F., Waterfowl and Their Food Plants in Washington, 1951, University of Washington Press