Chuck Lundy took over as Crater Lake’s superintendent Nov. 8, 1998 and served until April of 2008.
- Laurels go to retired Crater Lake official: Dinner given for former park superintendent Chuck Lundy – January 21, 2008 – Crater Lake News – Chuck Lundy, who retired earlier this month after a 35-year National Park Service career that included more than nine years as superintendent at Crater Lake National Park, was honored at a Saturday night dinner at Oregon Institute of Technology.
- Lundy happy with progress at Crater Lake park – November 12, 2007 – Crater Lake News – Chuck Lundy’s epiphany came in the 1970s, while making cement forms on a construction job in Massachusetts.
- Plotting a new course: Crater Lake superintendent Chuck Lundy to retire next year– November 12, 2007 – Crater Lake News – The Chuck Lundy years at Crater Lake National Park were defined by the park’s 100-year celebration.
- A bit of history – November 12, 2007 – Crater Lake News – Chuck Lundy took over as Crater Lake’s superintendent Nov. 8, 1998. Park historian Steve Mark said when Lundy retires Jan. 3, 2008, he will be third in tenure, behind Ernest P. Leavitt.
- Crater boss has snow-heavy past – May 12, 1999 – Crater Lake News – Chuck Lundy isn’t getting cabin fever, but he admits he is mighty glad to see the snowbank retreating from his second-story office window.