- 1 Interpretation of the Crater Lake fuel Demonstration Project (PDF file) by James K. Agee and Daniel Perrakis, 2004.
- 2 Initial Effects of Prescribed Fire in a Climax Pinus contorta forest: Crater Lake National Park
- 3 Prescribed Fire Effects in the Panhandle Area, Crater Lake National Park (PDF file) by Michael Swezy, James K. Agee, 1988.
- 4 Fire Knowledge for Managing Cascadian Whitebark Pine Ecosystems: A Final Report to the Joint Fire Sciences Program (PDF file), 2005 by Joel Siderius and Michael Murray.
- 5 Seasonal fire effects on mixed-conifer forest structure and pine resin properties (PDF file) by Daniel D. B. Perrakis, A thesis, 2004.
- 6 Effects Of Prescribed Fire In Mixed Conifer Forest, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon by Ronald J. and Joy D. Mastrogiuseppe
- 7 Restoring Mixed Conifer Ecosystems to Pre-Fire Suppression Conditions in Crater Lake National Park by James Agee and Dan Perrakis
- 8 Crater Lake National Park: Managers and Scientists Collaborate to Create Fire-safe Forests at Crater Lake National Park
by James K. Agee
Effects Of Prescribed Fire In Mixed Conifer Forest, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon by Ronald J. and Joy D. Mastrogiuseppe