Rehabilitation of Highway 62 West, Crater Lake National Park, Klamath County, Oregon
PERMIT AND CONSULTATION REQUIREMENTS
No permits would be required for the no-action alternative.
The following approvals and permits from jurisdictional agencies would be required before either of the action alternatives could be implemented:
- Oregon SHPO – Concurrence that no historic properties would be adversely affected and that effects from the project on historic and archeological resources have been taken into account in accordance with section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.
- Service consultation regarding threatened and endangered species, in compliance with section 7 of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, as amended.
- Permits from the U.S. Forest Service would be required for the use of quarry materials and for hauling quarry materials over roads.
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality Basic Air Containment Discharge Permit (OAR 340-216-0020, Table 1, Part A) for the asphalt plant and rock crushing operations.
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality, National Pollution Discharge Elimination System Stormwater Discharge Permit #1200CA.