Crater Lake Nature Program Set
Klamath Falls Herald and News
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Attendants at Thursday evening’s meeting of the Nature Society of Klamath Region will hear a lecture – color slide program by Richard Brown, Crater Lake National Park naturalist.
Brown’s subjects will include the wildlife and scenic attractions of the park.
During the business session, final plans will be formulated for the Memorial Day Klamath Region bird count.
The meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at the Klamath County Library – Museum lecture room. All interested persons are invited.
Related News Stories
- Grand Opening of Science and Learning Center – August 24, 2006
- Wintery classroom at Crater Lake National Park – April 25, 2005
- Crater Lake’s summer program cut – June 29, 2004
- Dedication of Future Science & Learning Center – August 22, 2002
- Park Service staff to teach students – February 16, 2001