Services North of Crater Lake National Park
View Services near Crater Lake National Park in a larger map
Diamond Lake and Chemult Areas
(16) Broken Arrow Campground: off Hwy 138 in Umpqua National Forest, 6 miles north of Crater Lake junction. Located on Forest Road 4795, at south end of Diamond Lake. A combination of 148 trailer and tent units, with tables, fireplaces, running water, flush toilets, showers, garbage bins, grey water sumps, & trailer dump station. Accommodates trailers to 35′. Loops F & G are designed for persons with disabilities us.
(17) South Shore Area: Five non-motorized campsites adjacent to the South Shore Picnic Area for hikers & bicyclists, with tables, fireplaces, running water, flush toilets, & grey water sumps. No fee.
(18) Diamond Lake Campground: 1 mile north of Crater Lake Junction. Summer only on east shore of Diamond Lake. 240 campsites (trailer & tent units), tables, fireplaces, running water, flush toilets, showers, garbage bins, grey water sumps, RV dump station, boat ramps, & fish cleaning station. Accommodates trailers to 35′.
(19) Diamond Lake Resort: Lodge (92 rooms), restaurant open year-round; pizza parlor, store, and gas station open summer only; ski trails, ski and snowshoe rentals in the winter.
(20) Boat Launch
(21) Thielsen View Campground: 60 sites in Umpqua National Forest, 10 miles north of Crater Lake junction on USFS road 271. Located on Forest Road 4795, on west shore of Diamond Lake. A blend of 58 trailer & tent units, with tables, fireplaces, running water, vault toilets, grey water sumps, garbage bins & boat ramp. Room for trailers to 30 feet. Some sites adapted for persons with disabilities. Daily fees.
(22) Corral Springs Forest Camp: two miles north of Chemult on U.S. 97 then two miles west on Road 9774 (Corral Springs Road). This is a rustic campground with few amenities. There is no fee for use of the area and sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis from mid-May to mid-October. There are 6 camp units that will accommodate tents, trailers, and RV combinations up to 50 feet. Vault toilets, picnic tables and fire rings are available for use within the campground. There is no garbage service.
(23) Chemult: The town of Chemult has gas stations, a mini-mart grocery, restaurants, and most other services you will need.