Services South of Crater Lake National Park
View Services near Crater Lake National Park in a larger map
Fort Klamath and Chiloquin Areas
Jo’s Motel and Campground 52851 Highway 62 in Fort Klamath, Oregon, 6 miles from Crater Lake National Park, 22 miles from the Caldera Rim. Restored Classic 1940’s Auto Court with Cabinlike Rooms and Suites, optional full kitchens, modern cabin, full hookups for small RVs and walk-in camping on the Wood River. (not listed on map)
Crater Lake Bed and Breakfast: Fort Klamath area. A great southern Oregon lodging choice in the southern Cascades and Wood River Valley. QUIET rural setting. Just 15 minutes from the south entrance to Crater Lake National Park. Crater Lake Bed and Breakfast has three guest rooms. Each has its own full bath. Nautical Room on the first floor has tub/shower and the Garden & Oriental Rooms on the 2nd floor have new walk-in showers! A parlor/library has been opened on the side of the house opposite the great room.
(24) Scott Creek Forest Camp: Chemult Ranger District, Winema-Fremont National Forest; A rustic campground with few amenities; no user fee; sites available on first-come, first-served basis; Reach Scott Creek Campground by traveling 24 miles south of Chemult on Highway 97, 3 miles west on Road 66, 1.5 miles north on Sun Pass Road and finally 2 miles west on Road 2310; 4,700 feet elevation; 6 campsites, no drinking water.
(25) The Wilson Cottages: Several rustic cabins within a mile of the south boundary of Crater Lake National Park; 10 miles from Annie Spring (south) entrance and 16.5 miles from the Rim Village.
(26) Jackson F. Kimball State Park: Located at the Wood River headwaters, 10 primitive campsites; first-come, first-serve; maximum site 45 feet, no water
(28) The Aspen Inn: Located near the beautiful Wood River, our good friends Sue and Heidi run the Aspen Inn. They are extremely friendly, the Inn is clean and well-maintained, and prices are competitive. Please visit their website.
(29 Sun Pass Ranch Bed, Breakfast and Horse Hotel: 23 miles from the rim of Crater Lake. 10 guests in a country-style home and stalls for up to 22 horses.
(30) Crater Lake Resort: Located on the beautiful Wood River, 6 cabins; full RV hookups; and a small store.
(31) Williamson River Campground: Located: Chiloquin Ranger District, Fremont-Winema National Forest; Amenities: hand-pumped water, accessible restrooms, fee use campground on first-come, first-served basis, Tent Sites: 3, Tent/RV Sites: 7, Elevation: 4,200 feet; Picnic Sites: 3
(33) Chiloquin: The town of Chiloquin, offers two grocery stores, post office, a community library and an excellent book shop. No gas in Chiloquin but gas is available at Kla-Mo-Ya Casino, 3 mi south on Hyw 97. Kla-Mo-Ya Casino is a lively, 24/7 spot with 350+ slot machines, blackjack tables & a full-service restaurant/lounge. 34333 US-97, Chiloquin, OR 97624 (541) 783-7529.
(34) Crystal Springs Picnic Day Use Area: Located: Klamath Ranger District, Fremont-Winema National Forest; Directions: To reach, travel 25 miles northwest from Klamath Falls on Highway 140 then travel eight miles north on the Westside Road; Amenities: accessible restroom, no fee use, tables are available on first-come, first-served basis, Picnic Sites: 4, no drinking water; Elevation: 4,200 feet
(35) Malone Springs Campground: Located: Klamath Ranger District, Fremont-Winema National Forest; Directions: To reach, travel 25 miles north of Klamath Falls on Highway 140 then 5 miles north on the Westside Road; Amenities: unimproved boat launch and canoe trail, no drinking water sites available on first-come, first-served basis, Tent Sites: 2, Elevation: 4,100 feet
(36) Odessa Campground: Located: Klamath Ranger District, Fremont-Winema National Forest; Directions: To reach, travel 22 miles northwest from Klamath Falls on Highway 140 then one mile north on Road 3639; Amenities: unimproved boat launch, no drinking water, site available on first-come, first-served basis, Tent/RV Sites: 5, Elevation: 4,100 feet